Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No Guarantee of Validity
- WikiPolitiks is an online open-content collaborative encyclopedia; ie, a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource of knowledge. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. We cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here. The content of any given article may recently have been changed, vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the relevant fields.
- No formal peer review
- WikiPolitiks is not uniformly peer reviewed; while editors and/or readers may correct errors or engage in casual peer review, they have no legal duty to do so and thus all information read here is without any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose or use whatsoever. Even articles that have been vetted by informal peer review or featured article processes may later have been edited inappropriately, just before you view them.
- None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with WikiPolitiks in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- No contract; limited license
- The information provided here is being provided freely, and no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual WikiPolitiks contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly. You are being granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of WikiPolitiksa or any of its agents, members, organizers or other users.
- There is no agreement or understanding between you and WikiPolitiks regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License; neither is anyone at WikiPolitiks responsible should someone change, edit, modify or remove any information that you may submit to WikiPolitiks.
- Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the WikiPolitiks encyclopedia are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these WikiPolitiks articles under the CCSA and GFDL licensing schemes. Unless otherwise stated, WikiPolitiks is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such WikiPolitiks cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
- Proprietary Rights
- Original content produced by WikiPolitiks is published here under the xxx. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in WikiPolitiks' articles are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these WikiPolitiks articles under the GFDL license. Unless otherwise stated, the WikiPolitiks site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such WikiPolitiks cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
- Jurisdiction and legality of content
- Publication of information found in WikiPolitiks may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. The WikiPolitiks database is stored on a server in the United Kingdom, and is maintained in reference to the protections afforded under UK. Laws in your country or jurisdiction may not protect or allow the same kinds of speech or distribution. WikiPolitiks does not encourage the violation of any laws; and cannot be responsible for any violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or use, reproduce, or republish the information contained herein.
- Legal statements
- There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained in an article touching on legal matters is true, correct or precise. Law varies from place to place and it evolves over time — sometimes quickly. Even if a statement made about the law is accurate, it may only be accurate in the jurisdiction of the person posting the information; as well, the law may have changed, been modified or overturned by subsequent development since the entry was made on WikiPolitiks.
- The legal information provided is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a licensed professional. Neither the individual contributors, system operators, developers, or sponsors of WikiPolitiks nor anyone else connected to WikiPolitiks can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information or disinformation presented on this web site.
- Changes to the Terms
- WikiPolitiks reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of WikiPolitiks after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
Portions of this disclaimer were adapted from Wikipedia. Portions of this disclaimer were adapted from © 2016 OurDisclaimer.com.