- Prospect (magazine)
- https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/, https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/about
- Prospect Publishing Limited, company number 9850521
Prospect was originally founded by Editor David Goodhart and Publisher Derek Coombs, as a home for intelligent debate. The magazine is owned and supported by the Resolution Group, as part of its not-for-profit, public interest activities. The aim is to tackle the big challenges confronting society, through rigorous thinking and fine writing.
Prospect has established itself as a must-read title with key figures in government, journalism, policy making and business. People turn to Prospect for the ideas and trends behind the headlines and for a contrarian view of topics.
- Editor: Tom Clark
- Deputy Editor: Steve Bloomfield
- Executive Editor: Jay Elwes
- Managing Editor (Arts & Books): Sameer Rahim
- George Magnus is a well known economist, former Chief Economist at UBS and author of "Uprising: Will Emerging Markets Shape or Shake the World Economy?" (John Wiley)