Jump to navigation Jump to search
- May.2018: The Sunday Times Rich List 2018 Also see the Division of UK wealth in 2018 - some startling graphs in here. The Sunday Times.
- May.13.2018: 30 years on: how the Rich List has undergone a social revolution. What the Rich List unquestionably shows is that the rich have got richer — the combined wealth of the richest 200 is up 1,280%, against an inflation rate of 137% over the same period. The number of billionaires has climbed from 9 to 145. ... Alastair McCall, The Sunday Times.
- May.06.2018: 30 years of The Sunday Times Rich List: how Britain has changed. The Rich List is 30 — and how Britain has changed. In 1989, our inaugural guide to wealth was dominated by the landed gentry. Three decades on and it’s the self-made at the top of the tree, says its compiler, Robert Watts. The Sunday Times.
- Jan.22.2018: World Inequality Grows Amid Glut of New Billionaires, Oxfam Says. Global economy mints a billionaire every 2 days in 2017, report shows. Bloomberg, Shelly Hagan
- Jan.02.2018: Bloomberg Land Is Underrated as a Source of Wealth. In the long term, housing does about as well as stocks. It's also a major driver of inequality. Bloomberg, Nos Smith
- Dec.01.2017: Money Train: How the World's Richest Arrived at the Top. WorkAndMoney.com, Sullin Jose