How to request an article
1. Check that the article you're looking for doesn't already exist:
- Search WikiCorporates for existing articles. If an article exists, but not at the title you expected, you can create a redirect (or request one).
- Check your spelling.
- Articles generally use the most common name for the subject. This may not be the official name, scientific name, or another name you have in mind.
2. Be sure the article is suitable for inclusion in WikiCorporates. Articles must be about notable topics: those that have received significant coverage in independent, reliable sources. We have a fairly precise definition of what is considered a "reliable source", as well as detailed inclusion guidelines.
Here is a list of things you can do to help improve WikiCorporates:
- FixMe: pages that have been specifically tagged as needing particular improvements.
- Most Wanted pages - a list of the pages most commonly linked to, but which do not as yet exist. Why not try and start a new page by entering the title for a page on our Article Submission page.
- Fix Double Redirects: this is where a page is redirected more than once and the system gets lost.
- Add a category to pages listed as being uncategorised.
- Add these Unused categories to appropriate pages.
- Edit these empty categories by adding a few words of description about them.
- Fix [[|Special:BrokenRedirects|Broken Redirects]]: a page which lists redirects to non-existent pages. These are articles that readers and editors have requested.