Omnicom Group Inc
Omnicom is an American global marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City. Omnicom was ranked as 2nd largest advertising holding company by the Wall Street Journal in 2013.ref
Omnicom's branded networks and specialty firms provide services in 4 areas:
- Advertising: also provides media consulting services and develops advertising spaces purchase activity.
- Customer Relationship Management: relational marketing, direct marketing, operational marketing services, etc.
- Public Relations
- Marketing and Communication: health communication, institutional and financial communication, multicultural marketing services, etc.
Sales are distributed across North America (55.2%); Europe (28.6%); Asia/Pacific (11.2%); South America (3%); Middle East and Africa (2%).
- 11.5% Vanguard Group Inc
- 5.29% SSgA Funds Management Inc
- 3.53% Longview Partners LLP
- 3.52% First Eagle Investment Management LLC
- 3.46% Axa Investment Managers Schweiz AG
- 2.70% BlackRock Fund Advisors
- 2.45% Fiduciary Management Inc
- 2.43% Montag & Caldwell LLC
- 2.27% Janus Capital Management LLC
- 2.23% Copeland Capital Management LLC
Advertising Agency Networks
- § OMG, Omnicom Media Group
- § DAS, Diversified Agency Services
- BBDO Worldwide, aka Batten, Barton, Durstine & Osborn, Webpage, bbdo.com, BBDO
- DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc, Webpage, ddb.com, DDB Worldwide
- Interbrand Corporation, specialising in areas such as brand strategy, brand analytics, brand valuation, corporate design, digital brand management, packaging design, and naming. Interbrand is part of The Brand Consulting Group.ref interbrand.com, Interbrand
- Tribal Worldwide, tribalworldwide.com, Tribal Worldwide
- TBWA Worldwide, Webpage, tbwa.com, TBWA Worldwide
Omnicom Media Group
DAS Group of Companies
- Omnicom Public Relations encompasses 19 communications firms with specialties ranging from public relations to public affairs, global public health strategy, management consulting, change management and language strategy. Brands include: FleishmanHillard, Portland, Access, CLS Strategies, Cone, Daggerwing, DDC, g+ Europe, GMMB, Harrison & Shriftman, Ketchum, maslansky & partners, Mercury, MMC, Porter Novelli, Rabin Martin, RxMosaic, TogoRun and VOX. Webpage
- FleishmanHillard Inc is a American public relations and digital marketing agency based in Missouri. The firm specialises in crisis communications, brand marketing, and paid and organic social media to maintain a positive image.
- Portland Communications Ltd is a political consultancy and public relations agency, set up in 2001 by Tim Allan, former adviser to Tony Blair and Director of Communications at TV network BSkyB.
- Omnicom Health provides marketing services to the health and life-science industries through a combination of specialised agencies, customised client solutions, and collaborations with other Omnicom network agencies. Organized around 4 customer groups: Healthcare professionals, Patients, Payers, and Medical, evidence and regulatory stakeholders. Webpage
- Omnicom Advertising Collective is a group of independent agencies who provide talent, creativity, insights, technology and innovation to drive bottom-line results for their clients. Webpage
- Omnicom Precision Marketing Group aligns Omnicom’s global digital, data and CRM capabilities to deliver precisely targeted and meaningful customer experiences at scale. Using its universal framework of connected data, connected intelligence and connected experiences, OPMG provides services that include data-driven product / service design, technology strategy and implementation, CRM / loyalty strategy and activation, econometric and attribution modelling, technical and business consulting and digital experience design and development. At the core of delivering these services is Omni, an advanced technology platform that combines a powerful cultural insights engine with massively scaled data insights from first-, second- and third-party sources, including several proprietary Omnicom data partnerships. Webpage
- Omnicom Retail Group is a collective of consultancy, creativity and capability in retail, shopper and commerce marketing, focused on driving sales growth through online and offline conversion and transaction. Includes the Integer Group, The Marketing Arm, TPN, TracyLocke and Haygarth. Webpage
- Omnicom Specialty Marketing Group aligns the growing demand for highly specialized consumer and retail marketing services with integrated solution teams consisting of the best talent to address clients’ needs. Webpage