Langholm Capital 2008 LLP
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Langholm Capital is a London-based private equity firm, specialising in buyouts and consumer-oriented mid-market private companies.
- Unilever plc#Unilever Ventures holds 40% ownership.
- Rabobank is in there someplace too.
- https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC334333/filing-history. PSC is one Albert Edward Bernard Wiegman. Bert Wiegman is a partner of Langholm Capital.
- http://www.unileverventures.com/equity-partners/ >> Langholm Capital
- https://www.theguardian.com/business/2002/oct/01/unilever >> Langholm Capital
- https://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Unilever_(UL)/Associates >> Langholm Capital,
- Langholm Capital is currently investing from a fund of €242 million, with Unilever, a leading FMCG company and Rabobank, the AAA-rated food and agri specialist bank, as its principal investors. ref
- Oct.2017: Bart Ingredients Company Ltd was sold to Germany's Fuchs Group.ref
- Jul.2015: Wool Overs, online and mail order knitwear retailer, was acquired.ref
- Aug.2013: Tyrrells Potato Crisps was sold to Investcorp.ref, ref,ref (Now owned by KP Snacks, itself owned by privately-owned German Intersnack.)
- Apr.2012: Purity Soft Drinks acquired. Established in 1892, Purity is a UK producer of fruit juices and soft drinks. Juice Burst is the company’s main brand, offering retailers and consumers a wide range of fruit juices and juice drinks. In May 2014, Purity acquired Firefly Tonics, adding the branded range of adult fruit drinks made with botanical extracts to its product portfolio.ref
- May.2010: Bart Ingredients Company Ltd acquired.ref, CH, ws
- Apr.2008: Tyrrells Potato Crisps: William Chase sold a majority stake to Langholm Capital.ref, ref Langholm substituted Chase's premium potatoes for cheap ones, and ditched small retailers in favour of Tesco.ref, tyrrellspotatochips.co.uk, tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/
- Mar.2008: Dorset Cereals was sold to Erbium Capital Partners LP's Wellness Foods.ref,ref
- Oct.2006: Elvi: a leading retailer of branded plus size women’s fashionwear.ref, Website
- Apr.2005: Dorset Cereals was acquired via an MBI.ref,ref,logo 2004
- Aug.2004: Just Retirement Ltd: a UK financial services organisation focused purely on the needs of those in and approaching retirement.ref,ref Listed on the Alternative Investment Market until it was bought out by Permira in 2009.ref, WP, Website@arch.org, Website, Group Website
- Dec.2003: Lumene Group acquired.ref
- 2002: The firm was founded by Bert Wiegman and Alistair Bird. ref,ref