Post Holdings Inc
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Post Holdings is an American consumer packaged goods holding company, headquartered in Brentwood, Missouri. The company operates through 4 segments:
- Post Consumer Brands: the Post Foods branded ready-to-eat cereal operations, and the business of MOM Brands.
- Michael Foods Group: produces and distributes egg products, refrigerated potato products, cheese and other dairy case products, and pasta products.
- Active Nutrition: markets and distributes protein beverages and bars under the Premier Protein brand, protein powders and bars under the Dymatize and Supreme Protein brands, and ready-to-drink beverages and other liquid-based solutions under the Joint Juice brand.
- Private Brands: manufactures and distributes organic and conventional private label peanut butter and other nut butters, baking nuts, raisins and other dried fruit, and trail mixes. Post Holdings participates in the private brand food category through its investment with Thomas H Lee Partners LP in 8th Avenue Food & Provisions, a private brand-centric, consumer products holding company.
Total float: 79.4%
- 8.82% Route One Investment Company LP
- 8.71% Vanguard Group Inc
- 6.65% William P. Stiritz, Chairman
- 5.27% Paulson & Company Inc
- 4.27% JP Morgan Investment Management Inc
- 4.12% T Rowe Price Associates Inc
- 3.71% Blue Ridge Capital LLC
- 3.61% Scout Capital Management LLC
- 3.45% Dimensional Fund Advisors LP
- 3.16% BlackRock Fund Advisors
- Aug.1990: Ready Brek cereal was bought from Allied Lyons plc.