- Paul Staines
- Linkback: Talk:Jared_O'Mara, got some good stuff in the Talk page on Paul Staines.
- Writes as 'Steerpike' in The Spectator
"Gas them all, gas them all, the Tribune group trendies and all.
Crush Wedgwood Benn and make glue from his bones, Burn the broad left in their middle class homes.
Yes, we're saying goodbye to the Left, as safe in their graveyards they rest.
'Cos they'll get no further, we'll stop with murder, the bootboys of FCS."
— Paul Staines, 1986
... a hired troll whose job it is to dig up dirt on left-wing politicians to force them out of office.
One of the most horrendous hypocrites has been Paul Staines, of the Guido Fawkes blog infamy. Despite his professed horror at the use of the word ‘bitch’, Staines has bandied it around fairly freely himself. Mike quotes a couple of young women on Twitter, who were seriously maligned by Staines and his followers. One was accused by Staines when she was 17 of having got her place in Momentum through providing sexual services, and another was similarly hounded by his slavering followers when she was 19. In fact, the idea that Staines has any respect for women is incredible, considering his political connections. Back in the 1980s, Staines was part of a Libertarian group on the fringes of the Tory party. This group were so extreme, that one year they invited the leader of one of the Central American Fascist death squads to be the guest of honour at their annual dinner. This were the same death squads that raped women, and sexually mutilated both their male and female victims. But now the poorly fellow is terribly outraged by the jocular use of the word ‘Bitch’. https://beastrabban.wordpress.com/tag/john-major/page/2/
- Apr.03.2018: Guido Fawkes linked to the BNP: "Gas them all, Gas them all". Guido Fawkes – AKA Paul Staines – has been trying to smear Jeremy Corbyn's Labour with fake news about anti-semitism. But Staines has some secrets he would probably prefer to keep secret. When he was a student, Staines was chairman of the Federation of Conservative Students at Humberside University. And while he was in that position, he proposed a pact between the Conservatives and the neo-Nazi British National Party, saying "I share a lot of your objectives". Here's a transcript of a now deleted article from the Guardian in 1986:... Tom Pride, Pride's Purge.
- Oct.03.2017: Preventing club drug deaths: a new approach. The Adam Smith Institute is partnering with drug reform think tank Volteface and the Night Time Industries Association to present a fringe event on club drugs, harm reduction and the night time economy. Paul Staines, Guido Fawkes; Professor Fiona Measham, Director, The Loop; Dr Henry Fisher, Science and Health Policy Director, Volteface; Alan Miller, Chair, Night Time Industries Association; Sacha Lord Marchionne, Founder, Warehouse Project and Parklife Festival. Adam Smith Institute, Adam Smith Institute
- Jan.17.2018: Guido Fawked - Facebook Idiocy EXPOSED. But then, when it comes to The Great Guido and technology, we’ve been here before. Fast forward 2 years, and the Fawkes massive is still shooting from the hip before finding out what they are talking about. Another fine mess, once again. Zelo Street, Tim Fenton
- Oct.02.2017: Iain Dale’s 100 most influential people on the Right 2017. Managing Editor, Guido Fawkes blog. Still as incisive and controversial as ever, it’s scored some good exclusives in recent months. Twelve years old now, Guido Fawkes remains the one site that everyone involved in politics reads every day. If that isn’t a sign of influence, we don’t know what is. Conservative Home, Iain Dale
- Oct.03.2016: Iain Dale’s 100 most influential people on the Right. Managing Editor, Guido Fawkes blog. The site everyone in politics loves to read, unless they feature on it. Staines has built up an impressive business and survived the loss of Harry Cole to the world of tabloid journalism. Alex Wickham has proved to be an able replacement. Conservative Home, Iain Dale
- ^ Guido Fawkes linked to the BNP: "Gas them all, Gas them all". Guido Fawkes – aka Paul Staines – has been trying to smear Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour with fake news about anti-semitism. But Staines has some secrets he would probably prefer to keep secret. Tom Pride, Pride's Purge, Apr.03.2018.
- ^ Enough is Enough! Jewdas, Mar.29.2018.